Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stopping to Smell the Flowers



With all the rushing around for Nunsense, A-men!, which opens tomorrow, I had the opportunity to stop and smell the daisies and carnations. My co-worker Jen had a birthday today and the office group had flowers delivered. Her parents also sent her flowers. So amid all the cold and snow outside--and all the stress of rehearsals and holiday shopping--I was able to slow down a bit and appreciate my wonderful life. Then on top of Jen's flowers, our office conference room also presented a nice surprise. I walked in and this Christmas cactus I left there was in bloom. I got the plant as a Secret Santa gift three years ago and while it had bloomed back then, it had not had any flowers since. Then, lo and behold, it's in full bloom again. It must be a sign! Happy Holidays to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are such lovely arrangement of flowers

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home