Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm in Urinetown in the Burbs!


I'm so excited I'm peeing in my pants! I got the role of Hot Blades Harry in the Winnetka Theater (Big Noise) production of Urinetown. Harry is kind of a psychopath itching to kill anyone who's deserving (which is a big list). It's an ensemble role, but he's got a song and dance number that parodies the West Side Story or Fosse style where he's trying to convince the mob to kill the daughter of Urine Good Company's CEO. That's the company in charge of the town's toilets. It's very funny and great for me to both sing and dance. I can't wait. the production is set for the last weekend of April and the first three weekends in May. It'll be at the Prairie Lakes community-center stage in Des Plaines. More info to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!! Well deserved!!! You rock, baby!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

Can't wait! I rehearse for the first time tonight!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home