Monday, July 14, 2008

Saugatuck Marketing Swing



With our Nunsense, A-men! trip to Saugatuck, Michigan, coming up, I drove off this past weekend to get in "the habit" as it were and market the show. The resort where we'll be performing, a gay and lesbian camp ground called "Campit," hosted me. We'll be performing two shows there Saturday, August. 2, 2008.

Last weekend was a great opportunity for me to meet the regulars and put up posters for the "townies." At one point, I was in downtown Saugatuck in my nun outfit and one of those amphibious boats drove by with about 30 tourists on it. They looked down and waved to me. I waved back and then I heard the boat's announcer saying into his michrophone: "Only in Saugatuck ladies and gentlemen, only in Saugatuck."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home