Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lofty Visions


Yes world, it's time for me to declare my newest direction. Transitioning from my life as a writer-dancer has meant about four years of indecision, two of which were spent getting my MBA and the other two moving on auto pilot with things that were already set in my life.

All that's fine, but I'm feeling that it's time to take charge again, be more proactive. I've been mulling over the steps and the biggest one is to envision what my next phase will be, picturing who the new Angel is, where he will live, what he will be doing for a living and the modes of expression that will be his daily mantras.

I unveil a lofty vision--a work-at-home living space that will be the focus of my financial efforts. It'll be a space that will inspire my daily productivity and be a manifestation of the zeal Bob and I have for life.

2 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

dayum, that loft looks awesome. is that a loft you're considering moving into?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

It's the loft of my mind. I need to create the finances to make it real, but the fantasy is the beginning ...

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home