Monday, December 08, 2008

A Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve!


If you're in Chicago, you're cordially invited to Bob and my place for New Year's Eve. Even though the cadre of holiday parties have yet to occur (Asians and Friends this Saturday, 12/13, at Riques!), I'm needing to tell folks about the theme of Bob and my annual New Year's Eve gathering: Hollywood Glam.

I performed Nunsense II in North Hollywood last fall with my musical theater buddies and want to relive the glory days.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I'll be posting clips from different Hollywood classics so that people will re-enact them at the party. We'll take some digital video and decide on a Best Actor and Best Actress.

See you all soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one sounds like your best yet! Unfortunately while you're being your usual glam self, Rich, DiVia (not to be confused with "Diva"... well, maybe), Zeke and I will be participating in a family-style New Year's celebration. Maybe I'll suggest we reenact the scene from Poseidon Adventure - looks like the tidal wave effects might not be a problem. Happy Holidays to you, Bob and the kitties!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Michael OOO said...

Hi Angel
David and I will be attending your glam fest New years eve. Let us know what we can bring anything else besides the hostess gift.

Michael

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home