Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holly Days




Over the past couple of weeks we've been visiting with friends we haven't seen in a while--it's part of a holiday tradition. Bob and I were successful in seeing our friends the Rupps, the Zapatas, the Shingles and the Turners. It's great to see all the kiddies growing up so quickly and knowing we're a treasured part of their lives. Here we have pictures with Tom and Angela Rupp and their kids Leslie and Andrew. And then I visited with the Turners, Jean Ann, Al and their kids Matthew (who's a Junior in college already) and Elizabeth. I met the Turners downtown on the last day of Santa's Village in Daley Plaza.

Christmas the next day was fun. Bob and I didn't take pictures but we loved each other's gifts. My highlight is a new Razor phone and Bob's was an automatic shoe buffer (we know how he likes everything cleaned and polished) and a massage-manicure at Nordstrom's spa. Jolly, jolly to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home