Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My 2007 Halloween Costume Revealed


I can't contain myself anymore. And I know I will be one of several thousand prowling around this weekend. But I'm going to be VMA Britney. I have a sequined bra, go-go boots, a ratty blonde wig and my flab hanging over my hoochie pants (and back fat oozing over the top of my bra, ugh--but hilarious!).


I debuted the look at last Saturday's Joel Hall Dance Center fundraiser and it was a huge hit. I MC'd their fashion show and came up with the line of the night: Who knew crack was so fattening?


I'll be going to a party of Friday in the city and then one in the suburbs Saturday. Hopefully the song, "Gimme More," will be on so I can lip sync badly and stagger around the room all confused. Like I said before, I can't wait!


2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

Please, please, PLEASE take TONS of pictures! I can't wait to see your turn as Britney!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

My Friday party I'll be trashed since it's a all-you-can-drink benefit. But I'm a designated driver for Saturday and that'll be a big dress-up suburban party, so I'll be sure to bring my camera! (And video maybe.)

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home