Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Boss Kissed Me Today


Yep. Kind of funny. I was on a conference call this morning and couldn't hear the speaker well because people were dialing in and out. So I got up to close the door in my office to hear better. I began reaching with my foot (still trying to keep the phone in my ear) and I'm pushing the door shut but it won't close. I realize my boss, Paul, who is based in New York, is in and trying to get in my office to see me. Whoops.

He realizes I'm on a call and says he'll say hi later.

Well, I get off the call and seek him out. He's just starting to talk with Heather, another co-worker, and he shakes her hand and gives her a kiss on the cheek. I say, "Hey Paul, where's my kiss?" And I motion to my cheek.

He leans over and kisses me on the cheek. Fuzzy white beard and all.

That was hot.

Ha-ha hot, I mean.

Not hot hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home