Thursday, June 25, 2009

Atlanta Historic Museum

While in Atlanta last week for work, I was able to break away and see the Atlanta Historic Museum. I took a lot of photos and I thought I'd share a few.

Here's the outside of the main building.



This was from their urbanization of Atlanta exhibit. I think it's an engine of some kind.



What is this? I have no Klu.



Their Gone With the Wind exhibit should have been bigger.



Does this ring a bell? Not sure where this is from, but it's pretty.



More historic Atlanta images to come ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Hey Cuz! great pictures I think that was a fire engine.
"no Klu" ... yeeesh!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

Now that I look at it closer, I have to agree--fire engine.

Maybe they used it to put out the burning cross!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home