Monday, July 16, 2007

A New Phase

I've been reading other blogs inclusive of my L.A. cousins' (Celia and Angel) and my friend Stephen Rader and realize that my blog can be so much more. So as I contemplate a new direction for my blog, I'd like to toss out some ideas:

I. I like my blog being a place to share photos of my various social engagements with family and friends, and as such, I want it to be "family friendly."

II. At the same time, I'm hoping to express the totality of me and as a gay, expressive man, so the line will sometimes blur. I'm going to follow my instincts as a dancer here, thinking that if I just keep moving, I won't find myself in a tragic pile.

III. I'm also wanting to indulge in my interest in video snippets and putting more visuals on my blog. I'm going to try some experiments soon that I hope you won't giggle at.

IV. Finally, I want to carve out an expertise in using technology tied to the Internet for business purposes. I'm imagining myself going in this direction. And I think I have the creativity to excel.

We'll see. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel ABC said...

Just a side note from myself to myself. I just tried the "links" option for the first time and it worked! My links to my cousins' blogs and my friend, Stephen Rader, worked! Wheee!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Videos! We want videos! Hey cuz! sounds good. If you need to put up more videos let me know!

11:45 PM  
Blogger celia said...

put up the video of you at karaoke singing "the bitch is back...", or the nutcracker video you did in hawaii!

but whatever you decide to do, have fun with it. and even though you don't need it, good luck!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home