Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Night First Round

I did not take photos of my glorious trashed-ness last night, but I have to say, I was out-Britney'd. Some gal came in with a cool hat, glasses, two baby dolls and an ankle braclet. Shit. Anyway, I still did my VMA dance and got so wasted that I just realized that I did win something last night--a $50 gift certificate. (I think I got some sympathy votes for saying it took two years for me to grow the flab for my role as VMA Britney.)

Anyway, another night of fabulousness tonight (I'll take pictures this time). VMA Britney lives!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

Sure, the other Britney had the babies, but could she do the VMA dance as fabulously as you? NO!!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

You know, I got so drunk I forgot that I beat the other Britney out in the judging. I was wondering where I got that gift card.

I met up with friends this afternoon for Nunsense rehearsal and they reminded me. First place was a guy who dressed up like a Jewish lady.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home