Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Curtains! For Now ...





The weekend of shows couldn't have been more enjoyable. Laura, our pianist Myron's girlfriend, snuck a few photos of our performance last night and I got some shots of the Asians and Friends guys who came for dinner and the show. We had a packed house and everybody loved our performance. I'm already talking with our second venue for next February and Michigan in the summer. If I coax my L.A. peeps to help, maybe we'll venture out to the West Coast by the fall or sooner! The nuns are on the run!

2 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

you don't have to coax me, you had me at hello. just tell me what you need to bring your show to los angeles.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

Thanks Celia! You are a doll! (and not the blow-up kind). I'll chat with you very soon! Happiest of holidays ... oxoxo Angel

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home