Monday, July 28, 2008

Bronze!


Well, I had a great time with my co-workers last week in Kansas City for the American Society of Business Press Editors (ASBPE) awards ceremony. Thank goodness it wasn't all about me because I won a Bronze for my article, which is still cool because it was a national-level award and it won in the highly competitive category of feature article. It's certainly nothing to sneeze at.

But my co-workers won Gold for their investigative story on supply chain distribution in the convenience-store industry. Yahoo! Our other award, for graphics, got us another Bronze. Not bad overall. Can't wait until next year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

Congratulations!!! Is there anything you can't do?!?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

Thanks for the compliment! I went to Kansas City and all I got was this plaque.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Glad to hear you getting the recognition but I think you "wuz robbed!" See you when you get into town!
yer cuz,

3:42 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

It's all good!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home