Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Plugging in L.A.


This weekend, I'm off to Los Angeles to promote Nunsense II: The Second Coming prior to our weekend of shows in September. The production is an opportunity for me and my buds to sing and kick up our Midwest heels on the West Coast. I'll be putting up posters, dropping off pluggers and bopping around in my nun outfit. I even get to sing for mass this Sunday at the gay church where we'll be performing our show.

I'll be hitting a couple of events, one of them being this downtown L.A. soiree called The Hideaway. Another one is put on by a group called Sh*ts and Giggles. I'll be hitting that one Friday. Should be fun; I can't wait! I'm there from Friday to Sunday. I'll let you know how it went when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home