Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Breaking the Cycle!


Well, I truly cannot believe how I've spent my last three Sundays. No, I did not clean house or organize my office. I did not progress on any of my planned side projects. I did not feed the homeless or recycle newspapers.

I watched almost three complete seasons of Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model."

There's something oddly addictive to that half-hour-in moment where they show the photos of the girls and some are sizzling and some are duds. In any case, it must end. I must embrace my inner productivity and move on. Except I hear that another cable channel has started marathons of ANTM on Saturdays. Shoot me now. (But let me pose first.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel ABC said...

Watched ANTM last Saturday AND Sunday. Give in to the feeling ...

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home