Sunday, January 29, 2006

Miss Saigon

I'm cast in that production I told you about. Not as a big role, like the Engineer (rats!), but they offered me an ensemble role. I was disappointed because my fantasy was to do the Engineer, and since I have issues with time and my on-line school, taking a part in the ensemble would be taxing.

However, it's a great show. And the ensemble gets to do a lot of dancing and that big scene with the "helicopter." So I took a part in the ensemble. Besides, if I want to do the role of the Engineer in the future, I'll need to know the show. I told Bob about my decision, and he shook his head, saying I don't have the time. But this will be fun for me. I'll just have to make it work.

I've just got to make every minute count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home