Friday, January 13, 2006

Roadtrip!

I'm off to Lansing, Mich., today to visit a friend. Should be fun. I'm going to try to stay on my little Big Loser campaign (two pounds so far, nothing astounding). I'll be taking a bit of work with me from school, but it'll be nice to just drive for a bit. It's been hard the past couple of weeks trying to do school, change my diet and still push at work. But it's exciting too. I feel I'm making commitments to my choices and that each day, meeting the challenges has been rewarding.

Each day is a new day, and I'm trying to live in each moment. The tracks are set. And I'm starting to enjoy the ride.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Thanks to you I am also doing my own "Big Loser".
I know what you mean with the exciting changes as I am also going through the work, school and *ugh* diet thing.
Congratulations on becoming the Employer of the Quarter.
Will keep you posted.

your cuz, the other Angel

11:32 AM  
Blogger Hadrian said...

how long are you in Lansing? Please stop by!!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Hadrian said...

hadrian...aka Mykul

8:19 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

Hi Mykul and Cuz:

Mykul--Sorry I didn't make it out to see you when I was in Lansing last weekend. I'll make a real big effort next time though.

Cuz Angel--I'm ready for a change, because partying and drifting around for me just wasn't fulfilling. All I did was gain weight and feel aimless. I hate to say it, but I think I'm just your average goodie-two-shoes, looking to do a decent job at whatever I do and get ahead. And I'm proud of it.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home