Sunday, November 16, 2008

Obama's Star


Over the next few months, Asians and Friends Chicago will be promoting its Holiday Dinner (Dec. 13, 2008) and its Chinese New Year's Dinner (Feb. 7, 2009), so expect a few plugs since I'm Board president.

For fun and giggles, AFC Board members created several hand-crafted ornaments to raffle off at the Holiday Dinner, which will start at 7 p.m. and will be at Riques Restaurant, just south of Big Chicks. Dancing there will occur after the event. Every week the AFC blog will reveal another new hand-made ornament. I'm sure you're all waiting to see what I've created, but that will be revealed in time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Angel:
I do remember you from Stephen's party-- girl, you were drinking like crazy!
Thanks for the shout-out. I need to get blogging again!
Hugs,
Doug

9:23 AM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

I know, glug glug. And wasn't it a Monday? Crazy. Oh well.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home