Saturday, November 01, 2008

Victorious Halloween 2008

Well I'm still amazed. We WON one of the biggest Halloween contests in Boys' Town last night. Seriously. We went as the girl's Chinese Olympic gymanstics team and beat out some amazing costumes--a guy who was the People magazine cover of Clay Aikin coming out, another guy who was also "coming out" but as Oprah coming out of the corn fields in Color Purple and four brightly colored poodles made from luffa sponges. Part of it was what we did and said. We did all the gymnastics poses but we also had "passports" and kept claiming we were 16 years old. "I sixteen! I sixteen for two year now ..." High-larious. And $500 dollars later, we were all smashed and falling off our high beams. (Also posted is my friend Kevin who was "Miss Project Runway." He won in the drag category, No. 1 too!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Congratulations on the prize. This is Rowan, also known as Lei Lei the panda. I just wanted to say I had a ball with you guys, and was sad I had to cut out early. Thanks again.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Angel ABC said...

Hi Rowan! You were a grand addition to our "float" during the parade. It would have been great to have you at Roscoe's! But fun was had by all ...

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home