Monday, September 26, 2005

The Reunion was Fun

My 20th college reunion was fun. I did meet folks who I remembered from way back. We all looked a little older, but not much different. I met quite a few folks from the journalism program, a few of them are screenwriters now, which is the glamour route--and one that would make any writer envious. One guy had flown to L.A. for the emmys because he writes for Bill Kurtis' "Cold Case Files" series (he didn't win, rats).

Most importantly, I felt my drinking had a decidedly desperate quality. While I enjoyed myself, I realize now how over enthusiastic I can get. Hyper-animated is how I'd describe it. I'm sure everyone I know will tell me that's how I get when I drink, and typically, it's fine. I mean, we're all partying. But it's a lot of energy. Maybe energy better spent in other activities.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the best work, which I ever ve seen Everything is so harmonious, that even such aggressive critic as I would not be desirable to change anything!
- www.blogger.com i
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home