Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Second Wind

I just completed a treacherous term at my online school. Getting into the musical did not help. I probably could have at least attempted to finish my last six homework problems, but wimped out at the last hour. I did complete my "Pie," which is an automated learning program that has you complete statistics problems. If you don't answer correctly, it gives you two more to do. When you get it all done, it gives you a slice of Pie.

I got to bed at 1:45 a.m. last night, but today, though I'm dragging a bit, I'm enthusiastic about my next term: Operational management.

Anyway, Miss Saigon opens in four weeks and runs for three (maybe four) weekends. It's going to be a great time, but I hope I don't end up killing myself. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home